Installing Softaculous in VestaCP
The following guide will show you how to install Softaculous on Vesta Control Panel.
- A server with Vesta Control Panel
- If you have a firewall, then please allow access to download all packages from *.softaculous.com
Note : Please allow access to the following domains to your firewall as these are the mirrors used to download the script packages.
- api.softaculous.com (IP : 188.8.131.52)
- s1.softaculous.com (IP : 184.108.40.206)
- s2.softaculous.com (IP : 220.127.116.11)
- s3.softaculous.com (IP : 18.104.22.168)
- s4.softaculous.com (IP : 22.214.171.124)
- s7.softaculous.com (IP : 126.96.36.199)
Please make sure ionCube is loaded in the VestaCP's PHP binary :
/usr/local/vesta/php/bin/php -m | grep ioncube
In order to load ionCube you can execute the following command :
Installing Softaculous Using CLI
Note: Before starting the installation make sure ionCube Loaders are enabled. You may refer to the following guide Enable_Ioncube_cPanel. Please make sure that the Ioncube loader is selected for the back-end copy of PHP.
Installing Softaculous Using GUI
1) Login to your Vesta Control Panel as admin from your browser.
2) After login, click on the Server tab in the top menu.
Thats it the installation of Softaculous is completed!
Access Softaculous in Vesta CP
If you have suEXEC or suPHP enabled on your server, please read the suPHP Settings page for configuring Softaculous.