Auto Upgrade Installation
The following guide will show you how to enable auto upgrade for your installations from Softaculous Enduser panel. You can enable auto upgrade for a particular installation and then that installation will be auto upgraded via CRON as soon as the new version is available in Softaculous.
NOTE : Auto Upgrade feature is available in Softaculous 4.2.1 and higher.
NOTE : This feature is available for selected scripts at the moment. We will be adding it to more scripts soon.
You can check the list of scripts with auto upgrade functionality here :
Enable Auto Upgrade for new installations
You can choose the option to enable auto upgrade for an installation while installing it from Softaculous.
- Choose the script you want to install.
- Click on the Install tab.
- Fill in the details.
- Select the Auto Upgrade check box and then click on Install button.
- That's it !! Auto Upgrade is not enabled for the installation you just made.
- See the below screenshot to verify that Auto Upgrade is enabled for the installation.