Add Backup Location Dropbox
This page will guide you to add Dropbox as your backup location in Softaculous.
Note : Backup on Dropbox feature has been added since Softaculous version 4.9.4.
The following guide will show you how to add Dropbox backup location in Softaculous.
1) Go to Softaculous Enduser -> Edit Settings -> Click on Add Backup Location.
2) Select Protocol as Dropbox and fill in the backup name.
3) Click on the Authorize button to authorize your dropbox account with Softaculous. You will be redirected to a series of Dropbox Authorization steps as shown in the screenshots below.
4) Enter the login details of your Dropbox account:
5) You will be next prompted to allow (or deny) access to Softaculous Auto Installer APP in your dropbox account
6) Once you click on Allow, you will be provided with a code which you have to copy and paste in the Auth Code field of the Softaculous Add Backup Location Form:
7) Backup Location (Optional) : If you want to set a separate directory for your backups inside Softaculous App directory, you can specify the same here, e.g. /wordpress. If left empty, backups will be stored in the Softaculous App directory itself.
8) Click on Add Backup Location button to add the location in Softaculous.