Update Softaculous Files
The following guide will show you how to update the Softaculous package files on your server. This is useful if you are facing the error stating that the encoded files are encoded with different version of PHP and will not work with your version of PHP.
The below guide will update the Softaculous files with the appropriate ionCube encoded files which will work on the PHP version on your server. This will not overwrite the settings saved in admin/reseller/enduser panel panel. This will not execute any other steps like registering Softaculous plugin with the control panel, etc
The difference between Reinstall and this guide is that Reinstall will follow the other steps that are executed after unzipping the package and this guide will stop after updating the package.
- If you have a firewall, then please allow access to download all packages from *.softaculous.com
Note : Please allow access to the following domains to your firewall as these are the mirrors used to download the script packages.
- api.softaculous.com (IP : 188.8.131.52)
- s1.softaculous.com (IP : 184.108.40.206)
- s2.softaculous.com (IP : 220.127.116.11)
- s3.softaculous.com (IP : 18.104.22.168)
- s4.softaculous.com (IP : 22.214.171.124)
- s7.softaculous.com (IP : 126.96.36.199)
Updating Softaculous Files
Note: Before starting the installation make sure ionCube Loaders are enabled.
Now SSH to your server and enter following commands:
wget -N http://files.softaculous.com/install.sh chmod 755 install.sh ./install.sh --update-files
Thats it the Softaculous package files are now updated!